[Dailydrool] Thunder and supplements

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 31 18:14:08 PDT 2015

I think SOD Boswellia is wonderful! You can use it as needed- or forever. Nature’s rimadyl without the side effects. Some dogs do have diarrhea when starting it, so start slow instead of the suggested double dose. Amazon usually has some for a good price. It is also great for dogs who have PANO- both my girls did and this helped when some pain relief was needed.

Essential Lavender oil ( we use DoTerra) can work wonders for some hounds and their fears. Thunder, or fireworks or just a stressed day. Put a couple of drops on the pads of the back paws. Or on their body, collar or bedding. Perfectly safe to lick if it is pure essential oil. Some folks give it internally ( in a gel cap). Works on humans too.

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com