[Dailydrool] Supplements for Morse and seniors

Virginia Oliveira via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 31 20:34:35 PDT 2015

Hi Becky, and all furends

My Xaxa, since we adopted him at 7, started to take Glucosamine,
Chondri...(forgot the whole word - in pain today) and Fish Oil, every single
day of the 8 years he shared with us.
We were worried because being a guard dog (he thought so, and ended up being
one!) he would go outside to guard the fence many times a day.

Doing that he had to go down the stairs, then all around the fences, then
back, fast like a bullet, upstaris. Because the temperatures here are mild
just 3 months in a year, he would go out in the cold, then inside in the
warmth, and nothing worse for the joints, to cause arthritis in a being,
than the cold. And those supplements took care of my baby's joints, and he
had very little arthritis, and if he had pain, he didn't show...
That's my experience. The same happens with Violeta. She doesn't take the
fish oil, just the Glucosamine and Chondr..... And at 13, has been with good
joints, in the cold Canadian weather.

When you live Becky, seems to be humid ..am I right? (just by the look of
the pics).
It will help Morse that is a wanderer Basset hehehhehe
It won't start working right away, but it DOES work. I would give it a try
for a year. Just my tuppence.

Just as an illustration, my dad's doc prescribed it to him. After a month,
because he wasn't felling better and stopped. He will be 80 in November, and
a hard head. Dad, it takes time!!! But, he is not a Basset...unfortunately.
hahahahhha

Kisses and love to all and all the best to all my furends and Morse, our
lub.

Virginia, Violeta and Xaxa (atb)
duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Calgary - Canada