[Dailydrool] Favorite Basset Crap

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 3 09:50:21 PDT 2015

I love basset crap! Michelle, my read of your post was why is there no basset crap in the bathrooms???Happy hunting...Good places for basset art on the wall, the woodendipity basset toilet paper holder, basset toilet brush, basset soap dishes, lotion pumps, toothbrush holder.......tealight holder.... (Yes, I have the hush puppy rug hanging on a wall.)

In categories -

Favorites - the personalized things. The most precious is the Clanimalzoo statue that many of our dear friends had made of Cakie (with pupcakes) after she went to the bridge. Followed by the portraits of our babies, Feyfey and Sydney B....and the wonderful gifts of Mooseart with them that we have received, and the Pam Tanzey painting of Pawtunia and Rusty that was a gift from Moosebarb and Mike......and the 'Stained Glass" of Feyfey that Nancy Gallagher made us nearly two decades ago. My Feyfey and Woo art handbag. The quilt of Feyfey pictures made by Sandy Hulsart. Things I had made to sell for pledges. Cakie and Fey pill boxes. Nudgie Matchboxes.

Non personalized but ....... - Easy. The gold and silver wrap rings that we used to sell for Tristate. A kind man donated some fine gold and said I could get things made to sell. I asked for a wrap ring that connected with the nose touching the tail and he hooked us up with a jewelry designer to work with. I wear either my gold or silver one every day. It is always fun when eating with people who are wearing them. Like a family crest ring! Sold a lot of those in their day. Up there with the rings is the sterling basset cuff bracelet that Carol gave me that was Pat Dill's.

Other non personalized - White basset pitcher. Full sized, have seen one in my life and it is mine. A china serving dish with a basset on the edge. The Carol Meyers tea pot from Moosebarb....and my holy grail bookends. 1970's chalkwear. Weigh a ton!

The bit of basset crap I don't yet own - The vintage, hammered metal trash can. I've seen two, have had an Ebay search set for about 8 years. No luck yet. The two people I know who own it know to hide it when I visit......

dawnslave