[Dailydrool] Favorite basset crap

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 3 13:07:23 PDT 2015

I also have more than one favorite. there is the Pacific Basset Feet mug which features a picture of my dear Harley on it and was designed by my brother, Dick. And there is the nightshirt I am wearing right now, from the slobber shoppe--a 3X (big, roomy, comes to my knees) oversize T shirt with a huge basset face on it, a gift from Jackie Chazey. And then there is this item my husband bought for me in Florence Italy for a ridiculous amount of money--a handmade basset hound no larger than your thumb with a sterling silver head and ceramic body. Also a twin size bed quilt I made when I was first learning to quilt, with caricatures of Bo and Harley featured on it. Val of Hawaii with Mila the houseguest and Mariah coming soon