[Dailydrool] favorite basset crap

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 4 07:16:42 PDT 2015

Hmmm...this is a tough one. I have basset crap everywhere. I absolutely love the watercolor of the 3 Bears that I had painted by Dottie Elliott. I also adore the picture quilt that Val of Hawaii did of Queen Xandy Bear and Huggie Bear from a very meaningful to me but not so great photograph. It's so beautiful. The mugs I had made with Missy Johnson's artwork of Xandy Bear from when she was Grand Marshall. I love my Boswell's Life of Boswell book and the Boswell figurines modeled after the illustrations in the book-they're gorgeous. I have a beautiful set of Italian ceramic basset lamps. I can't forget Huggie Bear's "bite me" picture. Queen Xandy Bear's pottery bell and Huggie Bear's pottery salt pig both given to me by friends after the girls left for the Bridge. Plus I'm a sucker for a set of basset salt & pepper shakers-I have a "few"... There's so much more I could list as I look around the room but I think I got most of my favorites.