[Dailydrool] Coming to the end of an era

houndsabound via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 22 15:52:02 PDT 2015

Laura,
I can so relate to the end of an era thing.   Our Scooter left to the Bridge
this past March, and maybe since she had been with us since 2003,  she had
been the tie to so many hounds coming in and out of our home, probably over
200 (fosters) if I had to sit and think about it. But mostly, she tied us to
our Michael, Brookie, Bessie and Sunny, our core group.  I know they are all
together ATB, and that comforts me, but it hurts cause it is like all those
huge losses put together.  I am in another set of tears just writing this.
I get it and send hugs and some Bounder kisses.

Now I have to go wash my face....or better, get it washed by a big ol Hank
dawg!

Wen
Houndsabound at cfl.rr.com