[Dailydrool] TP

Kathleen riker via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 1 05:02:01 PST 2015

Hi Mariah,
This is Matilda from New Jersey. I want to thank you for giving me the great idea of chewing toilet paper. Before I read your post I always just wanted the cardboard roll inside and one inside paper towels and I was happy with that. My mom would give them to me when she used up one.
Over the weekend she set three rolls of TP on the stairs to go to the upstairs bathrooms. I found them and remembering how much you enjoyed them a couple hours later she came back to a toilet paper Wonderland at the foot of the stairs. You were right it is a lot more fun to chew up the TP and I still get the cardboard at the end of it. Thanks again but I don't think mom is going to read me the Drool anymore.
Matilda with Crackers, Loki and Tallula
Kr1204 at aol.com
Sent from my iPad