[Dailydrool] Bidding on da Undies! Go, Mariah!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 1 09:18:45 PST 2015

Very good, young Mariah....but stealing is supposed to be for raising money, as well as fun. So.....I, Pawtunia, bid $10 for the purloined (pun intended) panties. Anybody want to out bid me? I'll donated the $10 to Mariah's alma mater, Daphneyland.....which has some nice lady willing to match pledges up..... and I will donate said undies back to Miz Val to turn into a square for her rescue quilt.....so, who wants to bid on the undies???

Let's give it until Friday night. Okay, Mariah? By the way....how many undies did you get?

Pawtunia

(Momcakes would be so proud.)