[Dailydrool] Is Pedigree made in China?

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 2 14:05:44 PST 2015

While running errands, I always remember to cruise by the pet sections to look at dog treats. There was a woman also looking at dog treats, and I quietly commented "gotta remember your glasses to read the labels, don't want stuff made in China" which she agreed, nope, sure don't want that. I pointed to some of the Pedigree Dentisticks, that are supposed to help keep teeth clean, and she says they are made in China. Oh snap. So of course, from here I go to the place that are all things basset, the Drool. If they are made in China, they will now be trashed and will have to think of something else to try to keep their teeth clean. If not, they will continue to get them. Costco dog biscuits are out, because of allergens. Pet's life gel is out, as they almost took my fingers off when I tried to inflict it on them.Brushing got the same reaction as the Pet's Life gel.I've bought the disgusting bully sticks, but they chew them right up. and I am now officially out of ideas.
I am grateful for any ideas, thank you Vikki