[Dailydrool] Is Pedigree made in China?

Kathie Goblirsch via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 3 20:11:53 PST 2015

On 12/2/2015 4:05 PM, Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool wrote:

> While running errands, I always remember to cruise by the pet sections
> to look at dog treats. There was a woman also looking at dog treats,
> and I quietly commented "gotta remember your glasses to read the
> labels, don't want stuff made in China" which she agreed, nope, sure
> don't want that. I pointed to some of the Pedigree Dentisticks, that
> are supposed to help keep teeth clean, and she says they are made in
> China. Oh snap.
> So of course, from here I go to the place that are all things basset,
> the Drool.
> If they are made in China, they will now be trashed and will have to
> think of something else to try to keep their teeth clean. If not, they
> will continue to get them.
> Costco dog biscuits are out, because of allergens.
> Pet's life gel is out, as they almost took my fingers off when I tried
> to inflict it on them.
> Brushing got the same reaction as the Pet's Life gel.
> I've bought the disgusting bully sticks, but they chew them right up.
> and I am now officially out of ideas.
>
> I am grateful for any ideas, thank you Vikki

Vikki:
I am looking at the bag of Dentastix (Original Large) that I bought a
week ago.
According to the notice on the back:
Pedigree Treats are proudly produced by Mars Associates in our own
facilities throughout the United States and Canada
I've been feeding them to my Gabby for over a year -- no problems.

Kathie G