[Dailydrool] another post from Mariah's sister, Mila, regarding unmentionables

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 2 20:36:27 PST 2015

this is Mila, Mariah's older sister. Now I am really a red and white basset, I am blushing so much. My hope is that my foster mom, Val, will  never show her face in public again, so she will always be here with us from now on. barring that, perhaps I can get my real mom to take me out in a navy ship to the middle of nowhere with her. Soon. Mila of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com