[Dailydrool] UTIs and unmentionables

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 3 02:06:31 PST 2015

Last night, Clara looked me dead in the eye and peed on the rug. So, this morning we are off to the vet as that is one sure way for a little dog to tell me she has a UTI (well, that and all the puddles round the house that followed).
It made Rolph request we bid for Auntie Val's panties, in the vague hope of stopping this appalling behaviour. Sadly, I had to tell him the other dogs had just been too generous to match. So, we discussed it and decided we could donate $10 towards the thread for putting all the bits together. And I thought other Droolers might like to donate towards the batting, the electric for the machine and lights, etc etc, if the panties were already just out of reach.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK