[Dailydrool] Don't forget our Debbies Dawgs Howliday Woofle!

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 4 06:44:52 PST 2015

Donations for our Woofle have slowed down a lot - don’t miss
out on this adorable Santa with his sleigh being pulled by
basset reindeer!  Created and donated by Drooler Linda
Ferrell, this is a unique and charming addition to your
holiday decor. Who can resist basset reindeer?  And
there are ornaments and a wreath that woofs “We
Wish You a Merry Christmas” as well.  If you haven’t checked
it out yet, here’s a link to the details:

www.woof.moonfruit.com

Donations go to the general fund of Debbies Dawgs which
we used to help individual senior bassets in rescue with
special or extreme needs - this past year we donated
over $8000 to 17 different basset rescues to help them
pay for surgeries and other medical expenses for their
hard case seniors. We want to be able to continue doing
this so please consider a donation to our Woofle so we
can carry on with our mission we are carrying on for
Debbie Winchester.  Don’t let the hounds stop believin’
help is on the way.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie