[Dailydrool] Conley and Doc Alarm Systems

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 6 15:07:07 PST 2015

Good work boys!   We hope that is the last you see of those two herberts.
We got burgled some years ago and poor Morse was in the house on his own at
the time (he is not much of a barker and may have slept through the whole
thing, we will never know).  They went round the back of the house first
and saw him in the lounge sleeping probably, so left him there and
ransacked the upstairs, but didn't go into the lounge where he was.  Thank
God.  My first question when hubby rang to tell me we had been burgled was
"where\how is Morse".
We also had an intruder some years before we had bassets, and I was on my
own in the house at the time, late at night.  I rang the police and they
arrived quickly, blue lights flashing.  I watched bemused as they sprang
out of the car and into the wrong property opposite :)
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB
pummorse at gmail.com