[Dailydrool] Millie ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 6 19:28:36 PST 2015

Hilary, I am so sorry to read the your Millie has left for the bridge at
the young age of 8.  I am sure you never expected that of one so  young.  Now
she can run and walk freely without being in pain.  I am  sure she will be
looking down on you from above, and hope you will remember  the good times
had together and not her leaving you.  I will keep you both  in my prayers
and my Millie will send extra drool to also help ease the  pain.  Please
accept my sympathy on your loss.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com