[Dailydrool] thank you, thank you

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 7 16:07:22 PST 2015

Ooh, Pawtunia and Gracie and all you wonderful droolers.
  thank you so much for bidding on the unmentionables I pilfered. I am ecstatic. Pawtunia, you must teach me how to auction things (though mom doesn't do Facebook, so I might need yours or Gracie's help).
  This week I have managed to get two mostly empty cans that previously held dog food, half a dozen used paper napkins left about by dad, one of dad's work gloves, dad's knee brace, and the pocket out of Dad's robe, but I don't think any of them have any resale value. (Dad took the knee brace back). Amazingly, he is growing fonder and fonder of me and tells people, "This one is just a puppy". hee hee. i might be as old as three--noone knows.
  but I will definitely keep my eyes open for better potential treasures. I assure you the panties will be converted into a wonderful quilt square for the Daily Drool Rescue quilt of all squares donated by drool members, proceeds to the rescue of the winner's choice. questions, write mom. mariah of Hawaii with mom, Val of Hawaii, and older houseguest sister, Mila  vlbzwick at yahoo.com