[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan Howliday Card 2015

Winstanley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 7 18:44:18 PST 2015

Hello Droolers,

My extremely talented wife Debbie has completed our card for this year's exchange.  DocuCopies, who I recommend, is producing our cards and we will be mailing ours in a couple weeks.  Presently, I am in Florida, as my new employer, BioAir, has me traveling to service our Biological H2S odor control systems. Any droolers live around Gainesville?  I will be here until Friday afternoon.

When I do get home this weekend, for the 11th year, I will begin to publish all the Howliday Cards on our family website.  www.winstanleyclan.us/2015_Howliday_Cards/2015_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html.  It is my pleasure to provide everyone a chance to see the droolers and their cards every tear.

I know Debbie and I have been flying under the radar lately, but we are doing OK.  2015.  For us, especially myself, 2015 could have been better.  As many of you may know, in February I was diagnosed with Cancer of the tonsils, throat, tongue and lymph nodes.  I have had surgery and radiation treatment.  Since the end of the treatments in June, I have stayed cancer free to date.  However I will never call myself cured.  The cancer could return and I could loose more than what I have already.  Well, enough of that.

We look forward to the yearly Howliday Card season.  Thanks for sharing a part of your Howliday with us!

Drool to all in need,

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley

Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be a Basset), Stonie, and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Miss Prissy (ATB) & Henrietta (ATB)
ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious
da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)
Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, Okie,
Precious Kitty & Treasure