[Dailydrool] Frum Conley two

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 8 06:07:19 PST 2015

An heer anodder fing.
Youse mebbe nose  but we did not dat da MomPerson she finking (or not teke
youse pick)
Enyhow she bin finking it be nice to-- youse reddy? hab anodder dog.
Yes here in dis howse wif me an da big dumbo. Anudder dog an meke it
worser, notaBasset! Notablekedog needer.
A dog dog.
An she got Mr Biskit to agree! So she look for a dog dog an find won an
meke all da papers she need and den Mr.Biskit (oh bless you sir bless you)
he say he bin finking an he not shure he reddy and no.
Well!
Da MomPerson she just say "okfine" reel quite so me an Dumbo hed for da
crates we not stoopit. And dat all she say all day. To enywon cept we.Eben
tho she tawkin to we we dun stay reel quite an close to da crates and we
eet all we food reel good no shoving da distches around da crates making a
rakit, an we goes out wiffout fissin and we moob when she say "moob Conley"
an Conley he moobed like rite now instead ob lookin at she like WHUT?. Mr
Biskit he nebber change he mine. An MPerson she still not sayin mucho.
Gone be a longish day.

Conley be teking bets on who caves first all da money be mine.

​Love an Drool to dem whut needs it mebbe Mr.Biskit we not sure

Conley ob Conley an Doc Untied for oncet,

United. United. Not Untied fank you gost of Llewis​

'