[Dailydrool] FrumConley

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 8 05:50:17 PST 2015

I nebber she dun dun it agin.

Awhile beke I got all my pennies an bit on sum ladies unnergarmints an I
were won ob da hi bitters an I sended my pennies an da MOMPERSON rote an
say go ahed use dem for a quilt (whassat, a quilt?) dat conley no reely
want em for to inhail an sleep wif an carry aroun (an I nose she thinking
dat dis mite cawse a fite between me an Stoopit but it woodent becawse Ida
ript he hed off an feed it to da to da....I dunno, sumefin if he touched
JUST TOUCHED my panties. see so no prollem dere. But two late. Alas too
late. Conley lose agin.
Conley gone go sit inna corner. Bye now.

Love and Drool to dem whut needs it
Conley ob Ssssaaaad Conley an Black like my mood Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com

'