[Dailydrool] Fuzzys meds and more

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 10 14:15:32 PST 2015

No worries Ann Jim can't even remember I got meds for Fuzzy. LOL
I love all this talk about panties. It is so much fun and raising money for
a great cause!!
Looks like All Ears it is next Challenge but this Challenge is still on so
please keep voting for Basset Rescue of Montana this Challenge does not end
until the 20th.
Thank you for everyone's support!!
 All rescues need a lot of help especially this time of year the cold really
does a number on the seniors and less Sunshine and fresh air since we are
all inside more gives every creature the blues.
 CBHR is having a fundraising auction on Facebook that ends Sunday and BROOD
is having snickerdoodle fundraiser that ends tomorrow. Support your local
shelters and get tax deductions!!! WooHOOO!!!!

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com