[Dailydrool] Update from the three B's

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 11 06:11:42 PST 2015

Hi everyone! We are extra happy over here! The mom did a big dehydrator
full of sweet potato slices for us. She sliced up 16 1/2 sweet potatoes! So
if anyone needs extra healing drool, we can provide it!

In other news, Beauford's hot spot is gone. The mom cooked a turkey
yesterday and the humans had some for dinner, but today the rest gets
turned into turkey and quinoa for Bugsey.

Browyn the Fairy Princess says she is perfect in everyway.

Meanwhile we are anxiously awaiting all the allergy results. We have
another week to wait before we get results. The mom is nervous because we
don't have enough food to last that long, but she doesn't want to buy a lot
of food and then find out we are allergic to all of it. It has happened a
time or two before. Oh well. It is what it is.

Hope all are doing well. We are sending drool to all who have lost a hound
or have a hound that is sick.

Beauford, Bugsey, and Brwoyn the Fairy Princess