[Dailydrool] Update from the three B's

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 15 05:47:05 PST 2015

Hi everyone! We hope everyone is doing well this holiday season. We have
been busy. We don't have allergy results in, but we do know one thing.
Something in the Honest Kitchen Thrive upsets Bugsey's tummy. This is
serious on several levels. First of all it gives him terrible gas. We all
suffer from that. It makes him clingy and whiny. This gets on the mom's
nerves and makes her grouchy and we all suffer. Plus, it renders his poops
inedible. Blech! We like our poops to not be runny. Mom says she wishes we
didn't eat poops at all, but what can we say?!

Anyway, the mom roasted a turkey and she and dad ate some of it for dinner
on Sunday. Then yesterday we spent all day making quinoa and mixing the
turkey with the quinoa and veggies and blueberries and grinding upthe
supplements. The boys were constant companions through this whole thing and
we got anything that dropped.

Meanwhile, we are not sure about Browyn at all! She didn't help with the
making of food at all! She laid on the couch and pretended to nurse her
babies! What is up with that?! Seriously?! She is 4 years old and spayed.
She has never done this before. Why? Should we be worried?! She gets very
grumpy while nursing and does not want to be interupted and she got very
mad when Bugsey stole one of the babies.

Oh, and we got our newly dehydrated sweet potato snacks as well.

Healing drool to all in need!

Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com