[Dailydrool] Howliday Card PDF Labels, here is some help.

Winstanley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 12 14:59:54 PST 2015

Droolers,

I was having a very difficult time centering my labels.  Also, I am getting hand written addresses on our cards.  Try this:  When you click print on your PDF file, make sure the "Actual Size"  button is chosen.  If you scale down the size, the addresses are not centered.

On the card news, our family card will arrive Monday so I will be mailing starting Monday night.  We have received 12 Howliday cards already.  They are posted on our family website:  http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2015_Howliday_Cards/2015_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html

Here on the East coast in South Jersey, I was outside in a T shirt...glad there is no global warming.  I heard it is caused by a strong El Nino.  I know people out west need the rain, but the Washington - Oregon area is getting their ass kicked.  Hang in there Droolers!

Drool to all in need,

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley

Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be a Basset), Stonie, and Biko
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Miss Prissy (ATB) & Henrietta (ATB)

ATB: Our Basset Hounds; Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious
da Bean, Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)

Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa, Sniglet, Okie,
Precious Kitty & Treasure