[Dailydrool] The Howladay Cards

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 13 18:32:23 PST 2015

Dear Drool Family,

You don’t know how much I am enjoying the cards sent to me this year!!  It
is the bright spot in my day to open a card with precious bassets dressed in
their Holiday finery.

My husband had hip replacement on Thursday and is recovering very slowly.
He is in rehab.  He is very weak from all of his health issues the past 1 ½
years.

This is the second Christmas with stress and heartache.

Thanks to those who have written to encourage me.

The Triplets welcome me home each day.  They have been doing well at home
with a wonderful dog sitter who loves them!  I am so fortunate to have her.

Love to all on the Drool!  My Family!!  Sue