[Dailydrool] from Johanna

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Dec 14 13:51:28 PST 2015

Johanna asked me to send this update to the Drool:
Dear Donna

I am sorry I have been slow in writing...
Rays PET and CAT scan were both inconclusive for bone cancer..
and the "scar" in his kidney is appearing to be scar tissue...
Rays primary doc called last night and reassured Ray that the docs all
concluded that it was his severe arthritis that showed up...
They are gong to do the hip surgery as schedule for 12/31...

We were very relieved ..
and it took a while to digest this info..

Ray is continuing to use the wheel chair & it seems to help relieve
the pain in his hips, etc

Thank you so much for your support & drool,
It seems to be working!
Love,
Johanna, Ray & Odie