[Dailydrool] LuLu on Janie Ann

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 17 21:39:12 PST 2015

Greetings from LuLu
I read with great concern the news that Janie Ann had taken a turn and been hustled off to the vetspital post haste.  I had Snoopy rush right into the kitchen to get some cheese to dangle right in front of the ole snooter, you know, to really help the drool along.  I am currently slinging my thickest, stickiest,slimyest, slooberyest drool directly to Janie Ann and her people ...... for a complete healing of body for the former and an uplifting of spirits for the latter.
Love n Drool from LuLuwith Snoopy and Gracie who are trying to drool too but face it, they're not very good at it, especially little Gracie who is practicely hopeless.