[Dailydrool] Dickens

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 17 21:45:25 PST 2015

Hi all, Dale here,
My mom .... may her memory be for blessing .... always had labs.  If you've ever lived with a labrador retriever you know how naughty a little dickens can be.  They are like a cannon ball on steroids
Anyway I remember that while she didn't have christmas trees (we're Jewish) any of her "projects" were kept in a play pen in the living room.  Mom was into art .... of sorts ... its complicated .... anyway the play pen kept the dickenses out and her work in progress safe.  I know of other folks who have used this technique (for xmas trees) and as yet have not heard of anyone's dickens breaching the play pen.
Good luck,Dalewith Snoopy, LuLu and Gracie who have candles instead of trees to try to knock over
P.S.  I have discussed this with the Rabbi and while it is NOT ok to blow the candles out if you are leaving home it IS ok to place the whole thing in the sink before leaving to avoid having them knocked over and burn the place down..... could be an earthquake you know ......