[Dailydrool] Morse, Rolph and Clara - OEBE Team Meeting

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 17 23:27:04 PST 2015

Yes, as Sally says, there was a meeting of minds this week!  It was so
lovely to see them all, and any concern's Sally had that Rolph might do a
rugby tackle on a passing waitress carrying a plate of steak and chips was
totally unfounded.  He and Clara were model bassets.  Morse on the other
hand was delighted to see them initially but then did his usual of turning
his back on all and glaring at me at intervals as I was giving R&C fuss.
He then did his party piece - he broke wind which nearly cleared the whole
place, and continued to pass wind throughout the day, which he was clearly
proud of.  On leaving the pub Morse suddenly became very interested in
Rolph and attempted to hump him on a few occasions which was hastily
discouraged (Rolph has told him off for this before but Morse doesn't learn
bless him).  Rolph actually did have occasion to be near food when I was
with him and I have to say I feel he has mellowed and wasn't as forceful
with food as before (chicken baguette and custard creams about 6 years ago
come to mind!  Love it).  He did edge a little nearer to my hubby when the
steak arrived however, and hubby (wisely perhaps) turned the plate round so
that the chips were facing Rolph's nose instead.  Shame really, as I was
hoping for a sudden Rolph leap and the steak to have been woofed back in
one gulp :))
Fabulous seeing them, and OEBE's Rolph and Clara were as wonderful as ever.
Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB
pummorse at gmail.com