[Dailydrool] Conley & Doc & Christmas

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 18 03:21:35 PST 2015

Dis Conley an Doc an da MomPerson she no more send out dem cards wif we
pixshures on an heppy howliday greeting on dem an we sorry she so ...she
so....whudebber

But we like geddin dem me an Doc do an she do too and Mr. Biskit he awways
lookee at dem seberal times he miss da houndies gone before big time,
awways been like dat.
MomPerson she do too but she ....she...nebermine.

Enyways we (me an Doc) we wanna wish ebbebody a

HEPPY HEPPY HOWLIDAZE and'

whadebber you sellsabrate you have a grate time an a heppy new yerze too.

And MomPerson and Mr. Biskit, dey say dem too.

Love an drool in honor of a good new year
Conley of Conley and Doc.
MomPerson
Mr.Biskit.