[Dailydrool] Xmas trees and Janie Ann

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 18 04:53:40 PST 2015

First off the crew is slinging healing drool for Janie Ann in the hopes
that she is all better soon.

Now for the Christmas tree. Our very first basset, Bubbles ATB, was
terrible about Christmas trees. She knocked them over. Stomped on them and
then ate all the wooden ornaments off of them. I am trying to remember if
she was ever trust worthy around the tree or if we just started crating
more.

Now we have a small wrought iron tree with gorgeous bird ornaments on it.
It is small so it sits on top of a table.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugssey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com