[Dailydrool] Thank you everyone

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 19 17:00:11 PST 2015

I want to thank all Droolers who have sent the hounds and humans at WMBRI
beautiful picture cards and a special thank you to those who sent donations
with the cards for the rescue, I also want to remind everyone to support
their local and or favorite rescues this is the best time to do so because
tax time is coming and who would you rather support the IRS or a Basset
rescue? Jus sayin.
Also thank everyone for voting for Montana Basset Rescue looks like they are
the big winners next month we will support All Ears from NM.

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com