[Dailydrool] Actor John Goodman "Alpha House"

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 19 19:47:57 PST 2015

Greetings Fellow Droolers!!
I am an Amazon Prime member and have recently discovered their new tv show Alpha House. Very funny.  John Goodman does it right and gets the laughs.  It is about 4 US Senators who live in one house, they are Republicans.  The man who wrote the cartoon Doonesberry writes it, Gary Trudeau I think.
John Goodman has a wonderfully affectionate relationship with his Blood Hound, Buster, in theshow.
This got me to thinking: what are some of the differences in having a bloodhound vs a basset hound? I'm more curious than anything.
I would not trade my basset's for the world!!!

Jaime & Biscuit Pueblo, Colorado
brigancehappy at yahoo.com