[Dailydrool] Conley heer to help

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 20 04:20:46 PST 2015

Ise gotta grate idear!!
Oh.
Dis Conley oh I so escited I gots a grate idear
Ise goin help eech an ebery won ob youse start you noo year rite!

See dis yeer da Peepels dey not hab Turkey day or  Crissmus heer an nobody
comin an NO TURKEY no pie no stuffin not eben green beens.
No rolls an bred an mushtaters. No GRAVY!!!

But youse guys see, youse guys gonna hab leffovers.
An dat meen you NewYers diyets, whut you promise youseffs you gone do dis
yeer, not gonna work because youse eetin all dem leffobers.

So
Heer da deel:

SEND YOU LEFFOBERS TO CONLEY!!!! and he meke sure youse not have any
temptings for you new dieyets!
Am I a jeanyus or whut?

Juss sent dem to
Conley