[Dailydrool] Rain

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 06:12:13 PST 2015

Rain rain goaway, can't you see we don't need it...Well if I was Val or Lea
I could make this rhyme, but alas, I am not.

We have so much rain it is ridiculous. We got over 4 inches the week of
Christmas. Now it has been raining for 2 days. I need it to quit raining so
the yard will dry up and I can wash the dogs and mop the floors. Browyn the
Fairy Princess has convinced the boys that rolling in the mud is fun!
Anyone want a a petite basset (35 lbs.) that is 3 years old, ADHD, Fairy
Princess material and fairly healthy? She does need to eat a corn and
chicken free diet and take a zyrtec a day? I am just kidding, I think. She
needs to be able to go outside and run for about an hour or two. She is
driving us nuts cooped up in the house. Bugsey is doing his best to get her
to just chill with him, but he is having limited success. Thank goodness
she has a couple of new toys from Christmas that are keeping her
entertained somewhat.

Now for something else. How often should I be finding crap in my yard from
the neighbors kids? Keep in mind I haven't lived in the city for 18 years.
Last time we were in the city, we didn't have kids in the mix for
neighbors. We have a 6 foot privacy fence. This is really getting old and
half the time what they throw over the fence is a choking hazard.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the crazy Fairy Princess