[Dailydrool] No von willebrands

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Sun Jan 4 08:23:36 PST 2015

Lucy is happy to report that, after 5 vet visits in 2 weeks, all of the
tests have come out in the normal range. So. it appears that Lucy does
not have Von Willebrands Disease. The vet doesn't really know why she
bled the way she did and is asking around to colleagues to see if there
is anything else we need to look at. She will remain cautious when
drawing blood (read leg only!) and we will have a plan in place if Lucy
ever needs surgery.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and support.

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com