[Dailydrool] Unwantedstuff from Neighbors

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:16:34 PST 2015

So far no one has asked for any of the toys back. The dad was throwing the
vollyballs back, but he says he is done. It is really hardto throw them
back in their yard because we have a 6 foot fence and then they put up an
additional 4 foot net...to keep the balls in the proper yard. Then we get
golf balls, green army men, straws, fire cracker caps, balloons, little
cars. I am not sure which yard these are coming from. No one asks for this
stuff back and I just throw it away.

We would be more than happy to send the rain to Southern California. We
have more than enough to share. Of course then you will lose some to Texas,
Arizona, and New Mexico on the trek. I am just hoping we dry out soon
enough to make bathing the dogs worthwhile before the next batch of rain
this next weekend.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess