[Dailydrool] Unwanted stuff from neighbors

BETHAHANNA at aol.com BETHAHANNA at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 08:09:25 PST 2015

I too, have put up with unwanted stuff coming over my six foot privacy
fence. The worst was a blue nerf foam football that the hounds got to  before I
knew it was there. When I looked out the window, the back  yard was covered
in little bits of blue foam.  The next door neighbor's  kids didn't like
that very much, but no more balls came over the  fence.

I have recovered golf balls, McDonald's happy meal toys, toy soldiers,
matchbox cars, etc.  The dogs have also brought me a pair of shoes and  a
chewing tobacco tin left by the painters.

Oh well...

Beth Hanna
Mom to Dora
and Lulu, Sophie, Toby, and Abbey ATB