[Dailydrool] Calendar update and thank you for your kindness

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:34:23 PST 2015

My calendar printer sent the bulk (nearly 500) of the calendars to Kathy on
December 23.  Unfortunately he sent them via UPS freight, and they don't
deliver daily to "remote" areas.  Kathy received them New Year's Eve and
worked her fingers to the bone to get them all packaged and in the mail by
Saturday the 3rd.  Unless you were one of the people who made the first
shipment (only 52 of them, so those went to people with dates in the first
ten days of January and then in descending order of calendars ordered) your
calendar will arrive some time this week.

And thank you for the many expressions of sympathy for our loss of
Geoffrey.  We brought his ashes home today which provides a little bit of
closure.  I will respond to each of you individually, but it may take me a
few days because I start crying after I do a few, as I'm sure you
understand.  Dick and I truly appreciate your kindness.  Laura