[Dailydrool] Drool Calendar

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:52:55 PST 2015

Just got my 2015 Drool Calendar this afternoon and it's the BEST one ever!
It's beautifully done and so easy to read each day's dedication.  I'll
admit to looking ahead to our calendar page and crying over  February
19th's picture of my heart dog, Dozer ATB.

This calendar has been a part of my life since joining the Drool list years
ago and I cannot imagine there *not* being one in its place of honor on my
desk.  To that end, I will volunteer to SHARE the task of working on the
calendar with someone a bit more techno-savvy and/or happily be a Calendar
Elf to help in any way I can to keep this tradition alive.

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle and Dozer ATB