[Dailydrool] Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:31:18 PST 2015

Llewis is his usual happy self but he is having increasing difficultly with
his back legs. I have been giving him tramadol the past 3 or 4 days and
this morning gave him a rimadyl-- the snow is not helping. He can no longer
lift his "bad" leg-- the straight rear-- up high enough to get up the one
step to the house from their room, or out of a snuggle dog bed which he
loves. I am going to investigate Adequan shots for him as the rimadyl has
become increasingly less effective. I am not at all sure it did not
contribute to his stomach problems awhile ago.

He is such a character, and we love him so very much. I would ask for a
tiny dab of "better leg movement" drool for him. Not much. Please. He
doesn't need much and is reluctant to accept help. He has always managed to
figure things out himself. But we worry....