[Dailydrool] Llewis

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 06:18:58 PST 2015

I love adequan. I have used it on 6 dogs. It was such a miracle for one, I
took him off it. He was blind and deaf and the adequan turned him into a
daredevil jumping across pieces of furniture. Beauford has been on it since
he was 18 months old. That is when he hurt his shoulder and we found out he
had severe hip dysplasia. His front legs are also very crooked. No one who
has seen his xrays can believe he walks so well. Actually, he runs and
wrestles. I am not sure how it will do for Llewis since he is built all
wrong. It provides lubrication in the joints. I also highly recommend
massage and range of motion exercises.  These helped Elwood ATB
tremendously.
Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess.