[Dailydrool] Toys and weather

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:13:29 PST 2015

Roger next to us has a pool and his 3 grandchildren all of whom are kid
kids-- not teens. We get a mess of stuff during the summer but it's mostly
big stuff--balls and pool covers when it is super windy, and pingpong balls
and they usually land in my garden. The trick is to grab them before the
dogs do and lob them back over, never a problem.

And it does not help that DH's drone fell into the other neighbors yard and
he was not home so I tiptoed over and got it for Mr. Biskit. Too many trees
around and I wish he wouldn't fly it nearby with the trees and roof.

So I figure, Roger's kids throw stuff in our yard (nothing like what
Jennifer Martin is getting: I would throw that away too) and we drop drones
in Carlos's yard, so we're all even.

It used to be the squirrels on garbage day dropping bones and corncobs in
the yard from the overhead wires. That's diminished somewhat when the
raccoons started getting into the garbage on the curbs and people had to
start putting the lids on or cleaning the street. We still get burned
bottle rockets and other dud fireworks in the yard after the 4th, and have
to do a search and destroy before the dogs go out in the morning..

Bestest to everyone, Drool where needed.

MomPerson to (I still write Nigel's name there) Llewis, COnley and Doc.