[Dailydrool] Impacted anal glands--graphic

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:30:23 PST 2015

Just had spa day at our house. Part of that routine is expressing anal
glands. One of Browyn anal glands was extremely hard to express. When I
finally got it done,  it was a thick paste.  It was a normal color and
smell , but a really thick paste. Browyn didn't scream bloody murder but
she wasn't happy. Does she need to go to the vet or will this resolve if I
keep expressing it. The only other time I had this it was with Louise ATB.
That was also a paste but the color was different and it really reeked.
She also screamed bloody murder when I barely touched it.

Jennifer with Beauford , Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess