[Dailydrool] Spa Day

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:52:04 PST 2015

Today we had a spa day! It was such a relief to get all that mud off my
belly. It is hard to beg for belly rubs when your belly is covered in mud.
I got the award for being the best at getting my nails clipped. It might
help that I only had to get 8 nails clipped and I do have dewclaws. The
nails on my back feet are still way to short to be cut! Ha! Ha! The boys
had to have all their nails clipped. Of course Bugsey is lucky. He doesn't
have dewclaws. Bugsey got the award for being the best at getting his bath.
Personally I think he is a suck up.

Now we are stuck in our crates. The electrician is here putting in plugs so
we can move the stove. Talk about boring!

Hope everyone is doing great. Try not to freeze!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, and Bugsey