[Dailydrool] Toxicity

rsteavens at yahoo.com rsteavens at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 11:53:33 PST 2015

Please send some healing drool my chuggs' way though he is not a basset he lives with one.  He ate some sugar less gum on sunday(I didn't know he ate it until Kate sunday night), by Monday he was lethargic.  Today I took him to the vet.  The out look is not good.  Even the vet had  never seen this type of toxicity.   He is being supported by fluids.  His kidney and liver levels are high his sugar low.  I mms at have to make a horrible decision tonight.  Thanks. Robin, chuggs, sophie, Leroy and quiver

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android