[Dailydrool] rehoming request

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 11:46:28 PST 2015

Greetings from LuLu,

As the only basset in the Rutz household who has not been taken out in the teenagers car and treated to soft serve ice cream I must protest.  And I have.  To no avail.  And so I am seeking alternative lodgings.  My qualifications are as follows:

I am the queen of the household, I drool efficiently and effectively and profusely for all those needing it.  I take care of Gracie who is a REAL cry baby and I keep Snoopy in line.  I never make any sort of mistake.  Ever.  In all the years I've lived here I have not relieved myself inside since the second week of my arrival here (I was on drugs from surgery, it was not my fault).   I never ever chew anything up.  I walk nicely on my lead and I get along with all dogs and small people.  Large people I am picky about, I will come right to some while I will turn my head to the side and bite others on the ankle, but I digress.  I am adorable.  A stretch basset with extra long ears, floppy jowls and extremely large brown eyes.

If you would like to offer appropriate lodging and soft serve ice cream then please reply.

Sincerely,
LuLu