[Dailydrool] Rusty arrived, huh?

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 12:23:07 PST 2015

Auntie Feyfey? Again? I'm sleeping and staying warm. Already wrote about Choppy. Rusty is there? No, Rusty is here..... sound of swatting. Not my Rusty. I can see him. Pennsylvania Rusty? Is he good? Having a cheesesteak? One with? Kitchen beagle are learning the fine art of Philadelphia Cuisine? A little Jose Garces, a little soft pretzel. Sounds good. Caruso is showing him around? Not holding the telescope? Ah.......Caruso is getting word of home cause he was a Tait's basset who lived in Pennsylvania and also went to the bridge too soon. Sob. Rusty will be hanging with his family and getting to know Caruso. They will be checking in later.

Pawtunia