[Dailydrool] Archives and calendars and drool, oh my

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:35:19 PST 2015

First, the archives are up again and up-to-date. Thanks to Angelika and
Melissa and anyone else who may have contributed to getting those back up.
I appreciate it!!

Through the updated archives, I was able to catch up on some drools that
haven't yet come out in a digest, so on that note, YAY for the calendar
production being taken over by Miss Pam. You rock! We appreciate everyone's
contributions and hard work in making this little calendar a part of our
daily lives. It truly does bring smiles to our faces. Every. Single. Day.

So thank you Laura for doing it this year and the last. It is truly
beautiful, easy to read and had some very heartwarming tributes at the
beginning that may have made me tear up.

Thanks to Kathy for being the shipping elf, and for any other
behind-the-scenes work you did.

And thank you to anyone else who made it happen this year or in the past. I
joined the drool in 2006 and bought my first calendar the following year.
I've enjoyed it every year since, even when I didn't get the chance to put
my hound on a page.

Lastly, we are sending drool to Llewis for his leg; to Chuggs for his
xylitol poisoning - we really hope he can recover; to Pw. Ben so he
continues to demand deliciousness that he will eat; and to all the slaves
suffering from the heartbreak of losing their sweet dogs. We grieve with
you and hope that the memories you shared with your hound eventually bring
you more smiles than tears.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert