[Dailydrool] Dumping the brother

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 18:01:48 PST 2015

Xander's favorite place to lay is either in the mom's lap or between my legs on the reclining couch's foot rest. Ruger has also decided that this is a good place to be, especially since it's so cold outside. Sometimes Xander is already laying in my lap, or on the foot rest when Ruger decides that he wants to be there. Ruger will stand in front of us, giving Xander the hairy eyeball. if Xander won't move, Ruger puts his front paws up on the bottom of the recliner foot rest, dumping Xander out of his favorite position. Then Ruger will jump up to claim the prized spot.
This doesn't happen very often because since it's been so cold and both dogs are in snuggle mode they both don't seem to mind to become a basset blanket across my lap.
Staying Warm Wishes
Michele, momma to the Bad A$$ Bassets
Sent from my iPawPad