[Dailydrool] New refrigerator

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:21:11 PST 2015

Yesterday we got a new huge refrigerator.  A lot of stuff had to be moved
to get it in the house. Here are the dogs' reactions:

Beauford: I wouldn't even come out of my room after everyone left because
the coat rack was in the wrong place. The mom finally moved it and then
came and got me. I crawled behind her just in case anything wanted to jump
out and get me. She would be there to protect me. After I came back inside.
The mom moved the couch enough so I could get on it. That was better but I
was really relieved when the dad came home and they put things back the way
they belonged as much as they could. Even the water dish has a new home! I
am not real hsppy, but I think I will survive.

Bugsey: Strange people came to the house and mom wouldn't let me play with
them. So I cried. After they left the house was all different and I ran
around and checked everything out. It was a lot of fun! The fridge smells
like strange men too.

Browyn: I was just following Bugsey then I noticed my whole world was a
wreck...so I peed on the floor!

Yep. It was a fun day.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess